Here at Perfect Spain Valencia we specialize in city flats and villas to rent in and around Valencia. We have furnished and unfurnished properties at every price level but specialize in properties for the discerning renter.
The terms and conditions of your lease will be agreed to before going to contract with the owner of the property. We negotiate and supervise your rental contract between you and the owner. We also have our own rental contracts, in both English and Spanish, which allow the clients to understand what they are signing.
Our contracts are designed to protect you, encompassing important matters like the owners responsibility to make repairs, selecting a suitable insurance policy, and the connection of all utilities before you and your family move in. Our contracts also include complete furnishing services for those families who request them.
In Spain the standard is that the client renting the property is responsible for paying the Realtor fees. For owners we do not charge you the first time we rent one of your properties. For rentals contracts of six months or more the standard fee is one month’s rent plus the tax. For shorter-term contracts the fee is calculated on the expected duration of your stay or can be included in an all inclusive contract that would encompass: the rental cost, utilities, internet access, building fees, and brokerage fees. This is generally the simplest way to arrange short term lets as you will know your total cost before signing the lease and moving in.
Data shown are offered by third parties, are just informative and assumed correct. Our company does not guarantee its accuracy. The offer is subject to errors, price changes, omissions and/or withdrawal without notice. The agency fees are one month plus VAT to be paid by the tenant and one month plus VAT to be paid by the owner. Other conditions such as duration, bond, guarantees, utilities and community fees, shall be specified in a separate document.
For short term or holiday lets please use the search box to preview some of our available properties.
If you require additional information or have any special needs you can contact us by e-mail through our contact page or telephone us at +34 628293163 or skype id: aj.scotti.
For Short Term Rentals The following conditions apply in general.
General Terms and Conditions of A Short Term Let
Once you have chosen your apartment, please contact us so that we can confirm its availability within the dates that you require. This may be done via e-mail, or whatsapp. For any other questions or comments that you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be only too glad to help.
Once the availability of the apartment is confirmed and you are ready to make the reservation, you will need to place a deposit in order to reserve the apartment. This may be done via PayPal or bank transfer. Once the payment is made, it is understood that the customer accepts the following terms as outlined below. On your arrival you will be given this document with your personal data and the terms of your reservation to be signed, and you will receive a copy of it at that time.
-Payment of the let
A Deposit is made to reserve the apartment. The remaining sum for the let will be paid on arrival at the apartment in cash or by PayPal. The breakage deposit will also be paid at this moment.
Once you have arrived at the apartment and have ensured that everything is in perfect condition, you will be asked to provide a breakage deposit based upon the lenghth of your stay. . On your departure, the apartment will be checked in order to ensure that it has not been damaged in any way and the deposit will be then returned. If it is not possible, for any reason, to check the apartment at the time of your departure, the breakage deposit will be returned via bank transfer within the following two days. However, if the apartment has suffered any damage, the cost arising from repairs will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
The apartment will be handed over in perfectly clean and tidy condition. We kindly ask you to treat the apartment with the up-most possible care. Should you require additional cleaning, we can provide this at a cost of 12 € per hour with a minimum of a 2 hours session.
-Cancellation of reservation.
The following percentages of the reservation fee will be retained in the event that the customer decides to cancel the reservation:
More than 90 days before, 50%
Less than 90 days: 100%.
-On behalf of the owner.
Should we be forced to cancel the reservation due to events beyond our control, the owner will endeavour to communicate this to the customer as quickly as possible. The owner will also endeavour to find another apartment with the same characteristics or better. Should this not be possible, we will offer the customer a lesser apartment with the corresponding reduction in price.
Should the customer not be satisfied with the alternative, the owner will immediately give the customer a full refund of the reservation fee.
-Hours of Arrival and Departure of the apartment.
The arrival-departure time is flexible, you can check in-out between 9:00am. to 9:00pm. However, for a late checkin, after 9:00pm, theree is a 30€ surcharge. Please note however, if another visitor is arriving or depoarting at the flat the same day of your arrival- departure, check-out will be by 12:00 noon and check-in at 16:00. If necessary we can guard your bags until the apartmentis prepared.
It is general policy of the owner not to allow the admission of pets except in special circumstances which will be considered by the owner.
Should there be any problem during your stay, please contact us in order that we can immediately proceed to rectify it. Please be aware that any complaints will be not be considered on your
departure. If the problem is the owner’s responsibility, we will endeavour to compensate or relocate the customer in a similar or better apartment to that currently occupied by the customer without additional cost. Should the problem be not the direct responsibility of the owner, we will endeavour to resolve the problem but in this case the customer will not be compensated.
You can be assured in the unlikely event of a problem, the owner will put the maximum effort into resolving it as soon as possible with the minimum inconvenience to the customers.
-The following is forbidden during occupancy
• Introduce furnishings into the apartment or perform repairs or alterations.
• Exceed the maximum capacity of occupants as stated for the apartment.
• Sub-let the apartment or use it for purposes other than those for which it was contracted.
• Introduce flammable or explosive materials into the building or any other materials which could cause damage or disturbance to neighbors.
• Indulge in any activity which causes a hygiene or a public nuisance or disturbs other users of the building. Noise is forbidden after 22.00h inside the apartment and also in the stairwell.
• Introduce animals into the building when it has been expressly forbidden to do so by the owner.
• Any breach of the above rules may result in the owner taking whatever necessary corrective action.
Guests not respecting these points will be immediately asked to leave the property with no refund of the rental payment and deposit. We thank you for your understanding.
-Loss of reservation and deposit.
The reservation of the apartment will be cancelled with the loss of the deposit if it is not occupied within a period of 48 hours from the stipulated day. Only if the customer confirms his arrival in this period and occupies the property before the daily rate for the accommodation exceeds the deposit, will the reservation be maintained.
• If upon the end of the rental period, the apartment does not comply with the minimum cleaning requirements, 50 € will be deducted from the Security Deposit. The minimum cleaning requirements are considered to be: not to leave any of rubbish in the bin or in the flat, to leave the fridge empty and any washing up to be done in the sink. To leave blankets, bedspreads or duvets and used sheets and towels in the cloth baskets or folded on the beds and leave things and furniture in a tidy condition. • All the keys provided must be returned at check-out. It’s forbidden to copy the keys. If the customer loses, breaks or damages them, 35€ must be paid per set. Never leave a key in the inside keyhole of the door lock. If you do so and leave the apartment your key will not work and you will need to pay a locksmith to reenter the apartment • Guests are responsible for their personal belongings. Please do not leave anything of value in the apartment. • Internet access and normal use of Utilities are included in the rent.. We ask our guests to conscience of the environment and please turn off the AC/heat when leaving the apartment. Any usage over the included amount will be charged at cost. • No smoking is allowed in the apartment nor the common areas of the building.